Thursday 11 December 2014

SLR Test Shots

Medium Shots and Close-ups


The first types of shots I did were mid-shots. I did mostly these shots because I plan on taking a mid-shot of my model as that is the type of shot that is on most magazines.

I found that experimenting with mid-shots can be quite difficult as it is hard to get the camera to focus on what you want it to focus on. However, in the end I succeeded but when I next take some model test shots I will try and take more professional photographs with a suitable background.

The next type of shots I tested with were close-ups. I tested with close-ups as I have seen magazines with close-up shots and I am debating on whether this will look good on my front cover.

I found that experimenting with close-ups was an easier process as its easier for the camera to tell what your focusing on. Even though I did succeed at close-up shots, I am still unsure as to whether I will be doing close-ups on my magazine cover.











No comments:

Post a Comment