Saturday 6 December 2014

AS Media Music Magazine Questionnaire 1



Analysis

The first question I asked was "Do you think 'Drive' is an appropriate name for my R&B magazine? If not the what do you think?". She said it is good, I also followed this survey up on my twitter account and drive was most popular therefore I am going to name my magazine Drive. The second question I asked was "As I am doing an R&B magazine, I want to do my magazine black and white, and include wither red, navy blue or both. What do you think?" She said I should include both which I am considering on doing so. The next question I asked was "If I was to call my magazine 'Drive', then do you think a god positioning statement would be 'Riding with the beats'?" She said yes in a satisfying manor therefore I am considering it as it fits well with the title. The final question I asked her was "I want to make my magazine popular within the UK and USA as I want it to be a popular worldwide R&B magazine, therefore should I release it monthly?". She agreed with the question therefore I am going to release it monthly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment