Saturday 6 December 2014

AS Media Music Magazine Questionnaire 3


Analysis

The first question I asked was "Do you think 'Drive' is an appropriate name for my R&B magazine? If not, then what do you think?". She said that she think it is a good name and her facial expression made me believe this therefore I am going to call it Drive. The second question I asked was "As I am doing an R&B magazine, I want to do my magazine black and white, and include either red, navy blue or both. What do you think?". She believed that only red should be included and not navy blue as did another person therefore I am considering this concept. The next question I asked was "If I was to call my magazine 'Drive', then do you think a good positioning statement would be 'Riding with the beats'?". Although she said yes, she didn't seem very keep on this slogan therefore I am re-considering whether to use this or not. The final question I asked was "I want to make my magazine popular within the UK an USA as I want it to be a popular worldwide R&B magazine, therefore should I release it monthly?" She said yes I should and she seemed to very much agree with this idea therefore I will make it a monthly magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment