Saturday 6 December 2014

AS Media Music Magazine Questionnaire 2


Analysis

The first question I asked was "Do you think 'Drive' is an appropriate name for my R&B magazine? If not, then what do you think?" She said yes with much enthusiasm, therefore I will be naming my R&B magazine Drive.The second question I asked was "As I am doing an R&B magazine, I want to do my magazine black and white, and include either red, navy blue or both. What do you think?" She believed that I should stick to the 3-colour-rule and that red would be best for this therefore I am going to take this into consideration. The next question I asked was "If I was to call my magazine Drive, then do you think a good positioning statement would be 'Riding with the beats'?". She said yes, however I don't think that she was totally keen on it therefore I may consider something else. The final question I asked was "I want my magazine popular within the UK and USA as I want it to be a popular worldwide R&B magazine, therefore should I release it monthly?" She said yes, therefor I plan on making it a mothly magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment